 |
Ruth is 10 months.
She likes to wave, eat watermelon and to swing. She is not crawling yet but can get to where she needs to go. She can say 'mama' |
 |
| I caught this moment one morning before breakfast. They adore each other. Today as we were eating at Subway Will fed Ruth part of his sandwich. He can pretty well eat the rest of a 6" sub... |
 |
| Will and I spend as much time outdoors as possible during Ruth's naps. We recently got a sandbox and that can keep him entertained for a while. He is really into scoops, bulldozers, dump trucks and anything else construction site related. He often pretends he is scoop and digs with his hands. It is very hard to keep his fingernails clean, if you had not noticed already. |
 |
| I found a new photo spot in the house, in our front entry. Ruth was intrigued with the light fixture and was usually looking up. |
 |
Hair, camera, food? Hard to tell what she is reaching for, but probably one of those things.
You can see 2 teeth, but there are 6 more in there somewhere! |
Cute Ruthy Scottaboochy! She's got a nickname...
More 'adoring' each other!
 |
| Ruth loves standing. As you can see our couch cushions are off, probably in Will's room. He loves making tents. That is one of his past times during his quiet time. |
 |
| Hey I got both kids in the picture, and part of Josh! |
 |
| Ruth loves baths. As soon as I start the water she is squirming in my arms to get in. She likes to splash with her legs and does not mind if her face or head gets wet. Lots of double tub(le)! |
No comments:
Post a Comment